Posted on: September 5, 2021
MASTER TL5 High Output 90 De Luxe
MASTER TL5 HO 90 De Luxe 49W/950 1SL20
Seeing colors in a natural way
This TL5 High Output lamp (tube diameter 16 mm) has excellent color rendering (CRI > 90). This means that colors are presented in a natural way, making them appear rich, deep and enhanced as they do in daylight. Application areas are places where color rendering is key, e.g. the printing industry, libraries, museums, hospitals and shops (jewelry, flowers, clothing, textile, leather, carpets).
- Allows system miniaturisation and maximum luminaire design freedom, with lamp lengths defined for easy fitting into ceiling module systems
- Virtually constant lumen level with good lumen maintenance
- Excellent color rendering
- 40% thinner than TL-D lamps
- Highly efficient multi-band fluorescent coating in combination with pre-coating
- Specifically designed for operation with electronic gear and well-suited for dimming
- Maximum light output reached at approximately 35 °C in free-burning position if an electronic driver with cut-off feature is used
- Can be ignited from -15 to +50 °C
- Where a high color recognition is needed: first aid and treatment rooms in hospitals, printing rooms, jewelry manufacturing, dentists, hairdressing, museums and shops
Warning & Safety
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.