Posted on: December 17, 2018
eColor Reach Compact Powercore
DCP402 RD CO 100-277V UL CE
eColor Reach Compact Powercore high-performance LED luminaires are premium exterior long-throw dynamic high-quality solid color luminaires for lighting tall buildings, bridges, and iconic structures. A full range of accessories allow for customizable beam angles for floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing, and grazing, along with the efficiency and cost effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminium housing.
- Outputs thousands of lumens and throws light hundreds of feet, delivering true LED-based illumination for large-scale structures and objects in a compact, fully-sealed housing
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage
- Exchangeable spread lenses of 8, 13, 23, 43, 63º and an asymmetric 5 x 17º support a variety of photometric distributions for a multitude of applications
- Integrates Powercore technology − Powercore rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for an external power supply. Contractor-friendly installation dramatically simplifies installation and lowers total system cost.
- Versatile optics − exchangeable spread lenses of 8, 13, 23, 43, 63º and an symmetric 5 x 17º support a variety of photometric distributions for a multitude of applications, including spotlighting, wall grazing, and asymmetric wall washing. Bezel and gasket are included with spread lenses for easy user installation.
- Saturated, cost-effective color − high-performance LEDs offer rich, saturated color at a significantly reduced cost for installation, operation and maintenance than traditional light sources.
- Simple luminaire positioning − rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows flexible positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360º. Side-locking bolts enable luminaire to be secured reliably with a standard wrench.
- Universal power input range − accepts a universal power input range of 100 to 240 VAC, allowing simple, location-independent installation.
- Large/medium-scale signature facades and structures