Posted on: December 18, 2018
eW Reach Compact Powercore
DCP400 2700 CO 100-277V UL CE
2700 K – 5° – 100 to 277 V – Flat glass – Aluminum
eW Reach Compact Powercore high-performance LED luminaires are premium exterior long-throw dynamic high-quality white luminaires for lighting tall buildings, bridges, and iconic structures. eW Reach Compact Powercore outputs washes of white light in color temperatures ranging from a warm 2700 K to a cool 6500 K. A full range of accessories allow for customizable beam angles for floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing, and grazing, along with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminium housing.
- Outputs thousands of lumens and throws light hundreds of feet, delivering true LED-based illumination for large-scale structures and objects in a compact, fully-sealed housing
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage
- Exchangeable spread lenses of 8, 13, 23, 43, 63º and an asymmetric 5 x 17º support a variety of photometric distributions for a multitude of applications
- Integrates Powercore technology − Powercore rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for an external power supply. Contractor-friendly installation dramatically simplifies installation and lowers total system cost.
- Versatile optics − exchangeable spread lenses of 8, 13, 23, 40, 63º and an asymmetric 5 x 17º support a variety of photometric distributions for a multitude of applications, including spotlighting, wall grazing, and asymmetric wall washing. Bezel and gasket ship with spread lenses for easy user installation.
- Rich, uniform white light − high-performance LEDs offer rich, uniform white light at a significantly reduced cost for installation, operation, and maintenance than traditional light sources.
- Simple fixture positioning − rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows flexible positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360º. Side-locking bolts enable fixture to be secured reliably with a standard wrench.
- Universal power input range − accepts a universal power input range of 100-240 VAC, allowing long fixture runs and consistent installation anywhere in the world.
- Large/medium-scale signature facades and structures