Posted on: October 1, 2021
MASTER TL-D HF Super 80
MASTER TL-D HF Super 80 16W/840 SLV/25
Efficient fluorescent lighting with improved color rendering
The MASTER TL-D HF Super 80 lamp offers more lumens per watt and better color rendering than TL-D standard colors. Furthermore, it has a lower mercury content. The lamp is designed to be operated on special high-frequency electronic ballasts. It is not for general use.
- Relatively high efficacy, both initially and during lamp lifetime
- Smooth start
- Stable behavior in dimming operation with cool environments
- Special lamp designed for High Frequency operation
- Highly efficient 3-band fluorescent coating
- Low mercury dose
- Suitable for use in a wide range of luminaires for TL-D fluorescent lamps for ‘human’ applications such as schools, offices, shops, factory halls etc.
Warning & Safety
- Special electronic gear must be used
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.