Posted on: September 3, 2021
MASTER TL5 High Output Secura
MASTER TL5 HO Secura 49W/840 UNP/40
Shatter free fluorescent lighting
This TL5 High Output Secura lamp (tube diameter 16 mm) has a protective coating that keeps glass and lamp components together in the event of accidental breakage. The lamp is easily identifiable by a blue ring at one end. Application areas are all places where glass shatters can disturb operations and can have an impact on product and people safety, e.g. the food and beverage industry. This lamp is compliant with HACCP regulations and supports HACCP certification.
- Special protective coating around the lamp prevents products from contamination in case of accidental lamp breakage
- The protective coating has a high temperature-resistance and no degradation to be expected under influence of temperature or UV within specified lamp life (50% failures @ 3 hrs switching cycle)
- Making luminaries compliant with relevant standards in the industry, such as HACCP, ISO 22000 and IEC 61549
- Protective coating around the lamp
- Fully compliant with IEC 61549 – Fragment Retention Lamp Standard
- Superior coating material (Teflon) with high temperature-resistance (up to 200 °C) and no degradation under influence of temperature or UV
- Single blue ring around one end for identification
- Direct retrofit for all TL5 HO lamps
- For use where contamination resulting from lamp breakage must be prevented, e.g. in food industry, suppliers to the food industry, health care, pharmaceuticals, clean rooms etc.
- Suitable for use in environments with increased risk of breakage, e.g. sports halls
Warning & Safety
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- In order to ensure the integrity of the coating, it is strongly recommended to replace Secura lamps before or at the moment the specified lamp life (50% failures @ 3 hrs switching cycle) is reached.