Posted on: March 5, 2021
Philips Full Glow G5
The Surface of Light
RC380B LED25S-4000 G5 L60W60 PSU OD
Whether for a new building or renovation of an existing space, customers want lighting solutions that provide quality of light and substantial energy and maintenance savings. The Full Glow Generation 5 delivers on the promise of innovative, easy-to-use, and high-quality luminaires, ready to directly replace functional luminaires in general lighting applications. Full Glow G5 Panel innovative Multicolor/Lumen offers four lumen packs and two-color temperature, all in one luminaire. And the luminaire comes with easy installation with Class B serviceability. Integrating with all available system: InterAct office wireless, InterAct Office Pro, Tunable White Full Glow G5 troffer offers additional energy saving and connected features.
- Good balance between initial cost and return on investment
- Ease of installation and maintenance saves time and money.
- Superior efficacy ensures Lower LPD cost
- Multiple lumen packs and CCT makes this versatile for many applications
- Uniform Lighting distribution
- Comes with future upgradable connected variants
- Superior efficacy of 125 lm/W
- Comfortable Light – CRI of 80 to ensure better color rendering.
- Lifetime: 50,000 Hrs. @ Ta45⁰C, BIS Approbation – Safe and Reliable performance
- THD<10% – Higher power factor, lower peak currents, and higher efficiency.
- Over Voltage Protection, -Operating voltage of 140-270V with cut off and auto restart feature @325V.
- Flicker Free Lighting Effects – New light platform and optical design with ripple < 5%
- Lighting solution with high uniformity provides comfort in office lighting experience.
- Multiple Lumen Packs & CCT – For different office applications and mounting heights
- Modern Workspaces
- Community Centers
Warning & Safety
- Meant for Indoor Application Only. Should not be used in outdoor environment.