Posted on: September 18, 2021
Slimline 800 Series T12
F48T12/SUPER 86/ALTO 15PK
High Performance, Long Life, Environmentally-Responsible Lamps
Philips leads the industry with the lowest level mercury technology. Reducing the mercury level (source reduction) during the manufacturing phase is essential to creating products that are less harmful to the environment.
- Sustainable Lighting Solution -Less mercury and fewer lamps in landfills, combined with energy efficiency, reduces the impact on the environment.
- TCLP compliant*
- 12 month warranty period
- * Fluorescent lamps that are TCLP compliant reduce the amount of pollutants released into the environment.
- High CRI of 82.
- 20,000 hours rated average life*
- Operates on current Magnetic or Electronic ballasts.
- Environmentally Responsible–Low mercury.
- Available in 60 and 75 watts with 3000, 3500, 4100 and 5000 color temperatures.
- * Average life under specified test conditions with lamps turned off and restarted no more frequently than once every 3 operating hours. Lamp life is appreciably longer if lamps are started less frequently.
- Ideal for all applications requiring maximum continuous light output such as offices, industry, healthcare, schools and retail.