Posted on: June 5, 2022
Philips TL-D Blacklight Blue
TL-D 15W BLB 1SL/25
For reliable unveiling of secrets
TL-D/08 Blacklight Blue lamps are low-pressure mercury-vapor fluorescent lamps. They have an inner envelope coated with a fluorescent powder that emits long-wave UV radiation to excite luminescence.
- Quick detection of UV-reflecting materials
- Creates special lighting atmospheres and effects
- ’TL’D/08 lamps operate on AC mains supply via a ballast and a starter
- Detection and analysis in the textile and chemical industries
- Banking and forensic science
- Special effects in night clubs, discos and theaters, and sign lighting
Warning & Safety
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.