Posted on: November 2, 2021
UV-C Disinfection Mini Chamber
UVCC090 36W 01
4 log disinfection in minutes
Philips UV-C disinfection mini chamber (UVCC090) provides the perfect solution to disinfect small belongings, shared devices or objects touched by numerous people, such as a mouse, keyboard, headsets and remote controls. Simply place objects into the mini chamber then, set the timer for exposing the objects to UV-C light with the recommended disinfection scheme. The UV-C disinfection mini chamber can be (re)placed into many different areas, due to its light weight. With the design and its portable size you are providing a unique disinfecting solution to offer additional protection to your customers, guests and employees in multiple areas in hospitality, office and retail space. This UV-C disinfection chamber is not approved and/or certified as a medical device.
- Ease of use with touch panel to time setting and control of disinfection time: 180 sec/300 sec/600 sec/900sec to disinfect different size objects.
- Modern design, portable size and light weight, which fits easily to the interior of hotel guest rooms, reception areas and office working areas
- Comes with advanced features to secure disinfection, including magnetic switch to prevent UVC exposure by accidental door opening.
- Designed to disinfect with full side UV-C radiation coverage thanks to embedded high reflected metal plate.
- Two small windows allow to monitor the disinfection process.
- Philips 253.7nm UV-C tube emits no ozone during the operation.
Warning & Safety
- DANGER: Like any disinfection system, UV-C lamps and devices must be installed and used in the correct way. Direct exposure to UV-C can be dangerous and result in a sunburn-like reaction to the skin and serious damage to the cornea. UV-C disinfection mini chambers must only be sold through qualified partners and installed by professionals according to our stringent safety and legal requirements. Our UV-C products are not meant to be used in applications or activities which may cause and/or lead to death, personal injury and/or damage to the environment.DISCLAIMER:The UV-C disinfection mini chamber effectiveness in the inactivation of certain viruses, bacteria, protozoa, fungi or other harmful micro-organisms is as described above under the heading “Benefits”. Signify and its group of companies do not promise or warrant that the use of the UV-C disinfection mini chamber will protect or prevent any user from infection and/or contamination with any viruses, bacteria, protozoa, fungi, illness or disease. The UV-C disinfection mini chamber is not approved for, is not intended for and must not be used to disinfect medical devices and must not be used in medical settings. In addition to and without limitation of any exclusions or limitations of liability of Signify and its group of companies as set forth in any agreement for the sale, distribution or otherwise making available of the UV-C disinfection mini chamber, Signify and its group of companies shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any claim or damage that may arise from or relate to any use of the UV-C disinfection mini chamber outside of their intended use or contrary to their installation and operation instructions, each as described in this document under the heading “Application”, the user manuals and/or the mounting instructions.